Suffering from climate anxiety? So are we.
That's why we developed EcoRail, a software solution for reducing GHG emissions in the rail industry. EcoRail provides crews with real-time driving recommendations to operate their train in the most efficient way possible. Like Tesla did for cars, we strive to do for trains with user-friendly AI technology as we drive the rail industry towards being a fully autonomous system.
RailVision Analytics is a venture-backed start-up at a seed stage with numerous clients, including VIA Rail and Metrolinx. As we continue to grow our client-base, we are looking to expand our team with enthusiastic, forward-thinking people who want to have a positive impact on the environment through innovation.
If you're looking for a meaningful career, love the fast-paced culture of a start-up, and thrive on the flexibility of WFH (with the opportunity to travel for our destination quarterly meetings), then you've come to the right place. Apply and join our RailVision team today!
Why Work With Us?
- Awesome WFH policy with quarterly in-person meetings around the world
- Competitive salaries for quick-learners and fast-paced individuals
- You will have the ability to gain career experience beyond strict job requirements, with decision-making power to be the master of your own projects
- Resources for self-improvement including courses, software, workshops, and conferences
- We are committed to hiring great people from diverse backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger
Job Description Overview
As the Human Resources Manager, you will manage HR programs across the company - everything from recruiting and onboarding to organizing company events to performance management. The role will involve working with our employees to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, training and compensation process; monitor and make improvements as required
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- Maintain a high level of communication between other employees, managers, and development team
- Conduct formal presentations to team members, managers, and in public
- Contribute to various aspects of a growing company
- Be an ambassador of technological advancement and revolutionized transportation
- Grow personal connections to the industry to understand trends and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is mandatory; Master’s is a plus
- Proven leadership ability and experience developing and implementing solutions to highly complex situations that call for ingenuity and creativity
- Knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills
Who We Look For
- Creative individuals with the confidence to be a leader and the collaborative nature of a team member
- Driven, self-motivated, and detail-focused individuals
- Clear and concise communicators
- Passion for career growth and continuous learning
- Organized in work habits, schedules, timelines, documentation and correspondence
- Remote work with quarterly in-person meetings (location is voted on every quarter)
- Incentives offered such as Employee Stock Options and yearly bonuses
RailVision Analytics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If you require accommodation because of a disability or special need for any part of the employment process, please let us know on the job application form how we can help ensure you have a comfortable and positive experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Saving Money and the Planet One Locomotive at a Time