Suffering from climate anxiety? So are we.
That's why we developed EcoRail, a software solution for reducing GHG emissions in the rail industry. EcoRail provides crews with real-time driving recommendations to operate their train in the most efficient way possible. Like Tesla did for cars, we strive to do for trains with user-friendly AI technology as we drive the rail industry towards being a fully autonomous system.
RailVision Analytics is a venture-backed start-up at a seed stage with numerous clients, including VIA Rail and Metrolinx. As we continue to grow our client-base, we are looking to expand our team with enthusiastic, forward-thinking people who want to have a positive impact on the environment through innovation.
If you're looking for a meaningful career, love the fast-paced culture of a start-up, and thrive on the flexibility of WFH (with the opportunity to travel for our destination quarterly meetings), then you've come to the right place. Apply and join our RailVision team today!
Why Work With Us?
- Awesome WFH policy with quarterly in-person meetings around the world
- Competitive salaries for quick-learners and fast-paced individuals
- You will have the ability to gain career experience beyond strict job requirements, with decision-making power to be the master of your own projects
- Resources for self-improvement including courses, software, workshops, and conferences
- We are committed to hiring great people from diverse backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger
Job Description Overview
As the Operations Coordinator, you will be helping our CEO run the show. From administrative tasks to content creation, you will ensure that the day-to-day operations of a growing company run smoothly and efficiently. In a startup, each day is different from the next, so be prepared to tackle new (and exciting) tasks of which you may not have previous experience. That said, you'll be a resourceful self-starter and will have no problem reaching out to the right people to learn on-the-go.
- Administrative duties
- Grant writing/proofreading
- Content creation for digital marketing (e.g., posting on our LinkedIn and Twitter pages)
- Some HR-related tasks (e.g. planning our destination quarterly meetings)
- Supporting our CEO in a wide variety of tasks, contributing to various aspects of a growing company
- Maintain a high level of communication between other employees, managers, and development team
- Be an ambassador of technological advancement and revolutionized transportation
- Grow personal connections within the industry to understand trends and opportunities
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Proven leadership ability and demonstrated successful projects/initiatives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Adobe Apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) and other graphic software (e.g. Canva) is a plus
- Proficient speaking and writing in English and French
Who We Look For
- Creative individuals with the confidence to be a leader and the collaborative nature of a team member
- Driven, self-motivated, and detail-focused individuals
- Clear and concise communicators
- Passion for career growth and continuous learning
- Organized in work habits, schedules, timelines, documentation and correspondence
- Remote work with quarterly in-person meetings (location is voted on every quarter)
- Incentives offered such as Employee Stock Options and yearly bonuses
RailVision Analytics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If you require accommodation because of a disability or special need for any part of the employment process, please let us know on the job application form how we can help ensure you have a comfortable and positive experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Saving Money and the Planet One Locomotive at a Time