Product Manager - Deep Learning Compiler / Software
Quadric has created an innovative general purpose neural processing unit (GPNPU) architecture. The Quadric GPNPU is targeted to run neural network (NN) inference workloads in a wide variety of edge and endpoint devices, ranging from battery operated smart-sensor systems to high-performance automotive or autonomous vehicle systems. Unlike other NPUs or neural network accelerators in the industry today that can only accelerate a portion of a machine learning graph, the Quadric GPNPU executes both NN graph code and conventional C++ DSP and control code. Quadric licenses the GPNPU processor IP that simplifies system-on-chip (SoC) architecture by replacing cumbersome two core and three core designs with a single-core subsystem that accelerates complete application code for image, video, audio, radar and other sensor data paths.
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop the leading ML inferencing & DSP solution for edge & endpoint devices. In this position, you will be a core member of our team, and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you’ll want to spend time with.
What We Value:
Integrity, Humility, Happiness
What We Expect:
Initiative, Collaboration, Completion
As the software & DL Compiler PM, you will report into the CMO. You will define & manage products across the entire software stack from machine learning graph compilation to embedded runtime code and our embedded compiler toolchain. You will engage with customers, define products and roadmaps, and develop content that propels Quadric’s GTM strategy. You have a strong background in SDKs that cover both graph and code processing, and you will work to adapt strategies to changing business environments. As a key member of the product leadership team, you will collaborate with software architects to assess the feasibility of various features to drive the software roadmap.
- Collect data and synthesize insights for key focus markets for Quadric’s products
- Understand the software tooling requirements coming from customers & partners and analyze offerings from competitors
- Help define novel new features for future generations of the Quadric GPNPU products
- Define positioning that enables the creation of technical content. This includes blogs, webinars, and tutorials to communicate the product value proposition
- Help define the GTM strategy with cross-functional implementation of the plan across marketing, PR, and sales
- Collaborate with engineering to promote feature sets and monitor overall software SDK quality
- Collaborate closely with software architects on architectural pathfinding, definition of system architectural specifications, and developing exciting multi-year software roadmap
- Possess keen awareness and ability to stay abreast of upcoming technical trends and internal roadmaps, including monitoring of latest AI research trends
- Collaborate with the product leadership team to define an application programming interface (API) for high performance computing applications
- B.S in Computer Science or EE (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of SDK product management experience in the field of embedded processors (CPUs/GPUs/DSPs/accelerators) is required. Experience directly with machine learning compilation flows is desirable.
- Working knowledge of hardware and software stacks in the embedded computing platform space
- Familiarity with algorithms & APIs used in computer vision pipelines e.g., CNNs, OpenCV, OpenVX is a strong plus
- Knowledge of tensor processing operators & frameworks such as Tensorflow & Caffe
- Knowledge of software development, frameworks and methodology
- Knowledge of end-to-end toolchain, including compilers, linkers & debuggers
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
- Great choices of Health, Dental & Vision plans
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One Architecture. Evert Algorithm