We’re looking for a Senior Engineer to join our development team in Novi Sad, Serbia. This is an opportunity to apply skills in helping run our platform utilized by Ottometric's automotive customers. Working in conjunction with our engineering teams, you will be responsible for development tools, infrastructure and automation along with the applicable security aspects and ensuring adherence to process definitions.
- Utilizing development tools and infrastructure
- Working on development areas related robotics, computer vision and AI
- Developing and supporting software for the various pipeline stages of the Ottometric platform
More specifically this role will also cover the following:
- Development of software for specific ingest, data normalization, analytics, computer vision and validation
- Responsible for system and sub-system level integration of software components related to ADAS/AD validation
- Work from developed specifications, functional and technical requirements
- Understand functional safety team in ADAS/AD systems and development needs to support in the Ottometric platform
- Contribute to test plans, data analysis, and feature validation tests
Who you are
- You have a BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience in computer vision or robotics
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
Ottometric is at the forefront of automotive ADAS and AV validation and training. Our platform is used by automotive system manufacturers to help deliver safe systems used in production vehicles. Our team consists of seasoned automotive, AI and computer vision expertise that have driven successful offerings to market in established companies and successful exists in start-up organizations. We are passionate about helping automotive OEM's and their Tier 1 suppliers modernize and deal with mountains of data to find edge cases and the most interesting data. We're a global team based in Boston, with primary development in Novi Sad, Serbia and offices in the US and Europe.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerating ADAS Validation and Training