We’re looking for a QA Lead to join our development team in Novi Sad, Serbia. This is an opportunity to apply skills in helping run our platform utilized by Ottometric's automotive customers. Working in conjunction with our engineering teams, you will be responsible for various levels of testing and defining our testing process.
- Utilizing development tools and infrastructure for QA automation
- Working on building and defining our QA processes
- Coordinating with engineering for aspects in the platform that must be tests at each development spint
More specifically this role will also cover the following:
- Development of QA automation tools
- Understanding system and sub-system level integration of software components related to ADAS/AD validation in the Ottometric platform
- Work from developed specifications, functional and technical requirements to understand QA coverage needs
- Work with key stakeholders to develop QA tracking and bug reporting tools
Who you are
- You have a BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Familiarity with applicable tools to design QA automation
Ottometric is at the forefront of automotive ADAS and AV validation and training. Our platform is used by automotive system manufacturers to help deliver safe systems used in production vehicles. Our team consists of seasoned automotive, AI and computer vision expertise that have driven successful offerings to market in established companies and successful exists in start-up organizations. We are passionate about helping automotive OEM's and their Tier 1 suppliers modernize and deal with mountains of data to find edge cases and the most interesting data. We're a global team based in Boston, with primary development in Novi Sad, Serbia and offices in the US and Europe.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerating ADAS Validation and Training