Customer Success Manager
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team and lead one of our largest strategic partnerships. The Customer Success Manager will be a local point of contact for our client and is responsible for the day-to-day operational relationships, as well as overall strategy with the client (organizational environment, including formal and informal power structures, motivations of key stakeholders and how decisions are made). The Customer Success Manager provides guidance and direction to the client on how to solve business problems utilizing the Nauto solution. The Strategic Success Manager will learn how to best utilize client systems, in addition to the Nauto solution, to drive optimal outcomes. The Customer Success Manager will operate in a matrix structure and will be part of a team of deal experts, professional service consultants, solutions specialists, solutions architects and customer service consultants. Those resources could be dedicated or shared across multiple accounts.
**This role requires someone local to the Greater Memphis Area, or willing to relocate**
Attributes of a strong fit include:
- Passion for the deployment, implementation and operational process
- Data-driven decision making with strong analytical skills
- Strong customer advocate
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Ability to create Value Proposition and ROI insights
- Excitement for technology and innovation
- Partner with the VP of Customer Success to execute on a strategic deal focused on the following:
- Technical Support during deployment and implementation of the Nauto Solution;
- Operational fit and appropriate use of Nauto Solution;
- Work with client to understand client’s internal processes/systems to address technical fit and appropriate use of the Nauto Solution in the day-to-day business operations;
- Successfully match customer pain points and requirements to Nauto solution capabilities;
- Identify, qualify, and overcome technical hurdles and blockers;
- Champion and evangelize best practices with the product; and
- Coordinate and manage key work-streams internal to Nauto to execute the above.
- Coordinate with the VP of Customer Success and Product team to address product shortcomings, customer asks and provide feedback on product-related challenges during the contract term;
- Provide leadership and coordination with Nauto technical resources to support the post-sales process; and
- Working in multiple levels of the technology stack to support:
- Hardware deployment and installation during contract term
- Monitoring solution performance and collecting KPI’s for establishing value
- Custom reporting and integrations via our API
Experiences and Skills
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Customer Success, Deployment and/or Technical Sales experience
- Technical bachelor’s degree underpinned by a proven track record in the industry preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in achieving results in a complex, internationally distributed organization;
- Previous hands-on experience with customer evaluations and deployments;
- Consistent track record deploying and operationalizing complex solutions;
- Proven track record of integrated solutions success, as well as organizational and process implementation experience;
- Experience with APIs, Analytics and/or scripting desired;
- Experience generating analytics leveraging G Suite, Databricks, and Microsoft Excel
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes;
- This person will be an expert on conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure and be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment;
- Must have the ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner;
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change;
- This position requires a result and success oriented mentality;
- Tinkering with hardware gadgets, sensors, or vehicles is a plus; and
- Willingness to perform limited travel (under 10%).
Even Better if you have:
- Master’s Degree or MBA;
- PMP certification or other project skills accreditation
- Direct relevant experience working with clients across contributor, manager and including executive level;
- People leadership capability;
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization and integrate with client organization;
- Global solutions development and delivery experience;
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change;
- Consultative solutions thought leadership with Fortune 500 accounts;
- Experience with Sales force development, training and re-engineering for solutions-based selling; and/or
- Customer business case development based on TCO/ROI/ROCE techniques.
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Stock options
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Exceptional health benefits coverage
- Beautiful modern workspace in Palo Alto
- Cafe with meals, snacks and drinks provided.
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- Sharp, motivated co-workers who are shaping the direction of the company
- Fun office environment with frequent planned employee events
- We are a dog-friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re a growing team of engineering, product, sales and operations experts working together to make driving safer and smarter