Full Stack Developer
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team is steadily working toward our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the traffic congestion below, giving you back the time that otherwise would have spent sitting in traffic. Since 2009, our team has been making this dream a reality, designing and flight testing a prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration and preparing for commercialization with launch targeted in select markets for 2024.
We are a rapidly growing team building mission critical software products supporting Joby Aviation’s vision to save 1 billion people an hour every day through electric powered flight. As a full stack developer you will work closely with product management, design, frontend/mobile, and backend teams to realize a brand new suite of applications required to power this new era of aviation. These applications touch all parts of the customer and operational experience from a customer booking a flight to the behind the scenes operations to serve that flight safely and efficiently.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with PM and design teams to define specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Passion for tackling performance and scalability issues
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- Are a pilot or have an interest in aviation and/or new transportation technology
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience with C++ & Java
- Experience with MySQL
Joby Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing