Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Joby Aviation is seeking a full time Janitor to join our team. You will be a valued team member helping to provide a great experience for our staff members This a great opportunity to join a company that is trying to change the world.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Remove waste (empty trash and recycle bins, transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas)
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repair
- Make adjustments and minor repairs as needed
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with fellow employees and others
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR six months related experience
- Positive attitude
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and problem solving skills
- Must have your own transportation
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
Joby Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Honesty: We encourage a safe environment where open and honest communication is a standard business practice.
- Attitude is Everything: It all starts with having the right mindset. We require a positive attitude. You cannot create success for yourself, our company, and coworkers with a negative mindset.
- Quality: We take pride in our work and strive to deliver excellence with our services and installations.
- Integrity:We do what we say we will do and hold ourselves accountable.
- Teamwork:We work together as a group, to become part of something bigger than one individual to achieve a common goal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing