Propulsion Systems Engineer
Who We Are
JetZero is a startup founded to create the next generation of jets and accelerate the pathway to zero carbon emissions. JetZero’s leadership are veterans of the aerospace, aviation, and transportation sectors. We are currently working with NASA and industry partners to achieve our mission.
JetZero is in growth mode. As our Propulsion Systems Engineer you will Provide cross-functional leadership for the technical development efforts related to architecture, design, analysis, development, integration, validation, performance, certification and production of the propulsion system and related components that could include Engine, Engine Accessories, Fuel System, Bleed System, Hydraulic System, Nacelle system (including the inlet, fan cowl, and thrust reverser) and Engine mounts.
- Lead and/or support sub-IPT proposal efforts with major engineering services and hardware suppliers
- Manage multiple contracts (including budget, schedule, manpower, resources, and deliverables) with major suppliers while maintaining timely and effective change management
- Engage with other IPT Leads, Chief Engineers, Functional Managers, and Company Leadership to ensure successful program planning and execution
- Maintain and report program and business metrics to Functional Managers and Company Leadership
- Support overall program success by defining schedule inputs and changes to the master program schedule
- Closely track development progress and program KPI’s to ensure that any issues are addressed immediately and corrective actions and recovery plans are implemented expeditiously
- Work with suppliers and internal team to plan and coordinate activities relating to the validation and certification of the propulsion system including any and all test activities
- Support multidisciplinary program reviews and presentations throughout development, certification, and production readiness.
Who You Are
You are passionate about accelerating the future of aerospace and crave the opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals. You have energy to meet the challenge ahead and are ready are ready to describe your expertise and the unique value you would bring to the team.
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical health insurance
- Supportive work culture
JetZero does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.