Information Technology / Information Systems Lead
Who We Are
JetZero is a startup founded to create the next generation of jets and accelerate the pathway to zero carbon emissions. JetZero's leadership are veterans of the aerospace, aviation, and transportation sectors. We are currently working with NASA and industry partners to achieve our mission.
JetZero is in growth mode. As the IT/IS Lead, you will be responsible for building a technology strategy as well as a team. We need a leader who is accountable for maturing and managing the company’s IT systems, supporting a variety of JetZero’s business initiatives. You will develop, own, and implement security policies and procedures in partnership with key stakeholders to keep JetZero, and its customers’ data safe and secure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain relationships with other leaders and business executives to develop a clear understanding of business needs, and respond with the agility required to address changing business priorities.
- Ensure appropriate governance, prioritization, and utilization of IT investments.
- Define and deploy security and access policies for company machines and software in partnership with key stakeholders (Legal, Engineering, Operations, etc.).
- Lead and drive initiatives to improve compliance, security, and automation, including data security audits.
- Ensure secure business operations through analysis, monitoring, mitigation of risks in projects, and business continuity planning.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders regarding the progress and effectiveness of IT projects and performance.
- Deliver solutions to ensure productivity across all of JetZero’s offices and remote employees. Ensure the cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs while anticipating future growth.
- Setup, update, maintain, and secure office networking hardware.
- Articulate best practices strategies for IT teams to ensure they are equipped to make good decisions on purchasing, deployment, and management of IT related software and infrastructure. Manage disaster recovery and business continuity needs from an IT perspective.
Relevant degree from an accredited university.
Who You Are
You are passionate about accelerating the future of aerospace and crave the opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals. You have energy to meet the challenge ahead and are ready to describe your expertise and the unique value you would bring to the team.
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical health insurance
- Supportive work culture
JetZero does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.