Senior Product Manager - Vehicle Platform
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business to business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong background and proven track record in developing, launching, and scaling products. In this role, you will lead the strategy and roadmap for our vehicle platform and any associated systems that we upfit on the base vehicle. Please reach out if you are looking for a highly-impactful role, are a proactive self-starter, and would like to join a fast-paced, execution-oriented team.
- Lead the strategy and roadmap for Gatik’s supported vehicle platforms for its autonomous trucking fleet, including our sustainability roadmap
- Define requirements for our OEM and Tier-1 partners, as well as the hardware engineering team across our vehicle platform and drive-by-wire
- Work closely with each engineering team to provide clarity on product definition and performance parameters
- Interface with teams across Gatik to ensure successful deployment of these platforms, including Business Development, Operations, and Procurement
- Identify dependencies on hardware and infrastructure teams and collaborate with them to ensure alignment
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Previous experience in the automotive industry, ideally in engineering or product development
- Experience with functional safety and automotive requirements
- Experience owning a product end-to-end, from definition to launch
- MBA or advanced degree in engineering
- Previous experience working with autonomous vehicles or robotics
- Previous experience with Class 3-7 trucks
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile