Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Join Denim and Become an Industry Disruptor
Denim is a financial enablement platform that is rapidly disrupting the $2 trillion logistics sector. Our proprietary technology platform allows freight brokers to simplify their financial operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow in a competitive market. We’re growing over 350% each year, and we’re backed by top freight and fintech investors.
We care about our employees’ professional – and personal – lives. Our workforce is fully remote, we offer unlimited paid time off and our culture celebrates diversity. We have a five-star rating on Glassdoor, and we’ve earned a Best Places to Work Award from Built In. Join us!
What Inspires You
- We’re looking for someone who has an analytical, and process oriented mindset
- We’re looking for someone that is ambitious, and always seeking out the best way to complete a task
- We’re looking for someone who is alway curious, and wants to gain new skills
What We’re Looking For
- Assist in delivering insights for the Revenue team via report building, and report maintenance
- Own all CRM KPI reporting, and enhancements necessary for the sales and marketing organization
- Assist CRM optimization and data hygiene efforts and oversee performance and engagement data
- Support the evolution or reinforcement of sales processes through data find and report analysis
- Assist in the data gathering for QBR and board deck presentations
- Assist in commission ROI reporting
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data within the CRM, and lead on data migration projects
- Ad-hoc reporting for Sales and Marketing teams
- An avid team player who works collaboratively and supports all other team members, knowing that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- An adventurous spirit excited about working for a fast-paced start-up and being accountable for having a tangible impact on the growth and success of the company.
- Someone who shares our values: Curiosity; Tenacity; Transparency; Team First; Empathy.
- What You've Done:
- 2-5+ years of analyst experience (preferably at a start-up)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Hubspot or Salesforce
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Quarterly in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth
Denim's culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Denim is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers