Senior Product Manager
Join Denim and Become an Industry Disruptor
Denim is a financial enablement platform that is rapidly disrupting the $2 trillion logistics sector. Our proprietary technology platform allows freight brokers to simplify their financial operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow in a competitive market. We’re growing over 350% each year, and we’re backed by top freight and fintech investors.
We care about our employees’ professional – and personal – lives. Our workforce is fully remote, we offer unlimited paid time off and our culture celebrates diversity. We have a five-star rating on Glassdoor, and we’ve earned a Best Places to Work Award from Built In. Join us!
Your Opportunity: Build Things that Matter
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll join our Product team to lead a new business line for one of our key growth areas. You will put your skills to use on building great product, optimizing processes and delivering measurable outcomes for the business. You’ll be working throughout the product lifecycle, engaging directly with sales, marketing, operations, engineering and product leadership to ensure Denim is top of market. Your impact here is directly attributable to Denim's business performance and enterprise value.
What Inspires you
- Problem Solving - You want to solve real world problems for real customers, you want to get into the details on the solution and not leave issues at face value
- Value Creation - You are not interested in checking the box, you want to see change and real value created from what you’re shipping
- Autonomy - You are looking to lead your squad and are looking for the opportunity to work with your team independently
- Collaboration - You thrive working cross-functionally, especially when it comes to understanding the business needs and seeing it through to reality
- Full Lifecycle - You are excited by taking strategic objectives, or business needs, and seeing them all the way through
What We’re Looking For
- You are an experience professional with 8+ years in the workforce full-time
- You have been in a product manager or product owner role for 3+ years where features and improvements were constantly shipped, bonus points involving transportation or finTech
- You have a growth mindset, looking to optimize for business value and revenue
- You’re obsessively detail-oriented, but able to step away from the details to focus on the big picture
- You have the ability to negotiate requirements and project milestones with peers and management in a confident and compelling manner
- You are able to quantify real impact from the features or whole products you’re shipping on the business
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture with great ambitions
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Quarterly in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
- Mental Health Benefits covered by our company-provided insurance
- Volunteer days in local community
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers