Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire a talented DevOps Engineer to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences from a recognized academic institution
- 2-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proven experience in Python programming language is required
- Experience with Bash/Go/Ruby/C/C++ - an advantage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is required
- Experience with other DevOps tools: Jenkins, AWS, BitBucket, ELK Stack - an advantage
- Experience in agile development - an advantage
- Experience in embedded systems and compilers – an advantage
- Excellent delivery skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated to research challenges and solve them independently
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars