Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
Aperia has been building out a world class team with an emphasis on innovation and delighting our customers. We are a fun, hardworking group that support each other and always strive to do right by our prospects and customers. To accommodate our exciting growth, we are looking for skilled, hardworking, and fun individuals to join our team.
This role is Remote - Onsite as needed.
Analyze the very large amount of data we have collected from years of business in the field. You will be responsible for seeking patterns and insights in the data that could help us provide more value or a better experience to our customers. We will rely on your striking and unwavering critical thinking and analytical skills to help us expand our product offering with cutting edge predictive analytics.
- Curate valuable data sources and automating data collection processes using business intelligence tools and data frameworks.
- Commit to the preprocessing of structured and unstructured data on a daily basis.
- Analyze large amounts of existing and new information to discover trends, patterns and document and prepare data for reporting statistics and presenting graphs.
- Present information using data visualization techniques to commercial stakeholders, management, customers and sales.
- Build predictive models and algorithms to detect interesting findings that may help improve product performance or increase product adoption.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to augment data.
- Analyzes problems and determines root causes and suggest preventive measures based on collected data.
- Propose solutions and strategies for any business challenges found.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field required; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Proven 2-4 years of experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Proficiency in SQL and Python required; familiarity with R, Matlab, Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong mathematical skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers