Group Product Manager
Join Denim and Become an Industry Disruptor:
Denim is a financial enablement platform that is rapidly disrupting the $2 trillion logistics sector. Our proprietary technology platform allows freight brokers to simplify their financial operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow in a competitive market. We’re growing over 350% each year, and we’re backed by top freight and fintech investors.
We care about our employees’ professional – and personal – lives. Our workforce is fully remote, we offer unlimited paid time off and our culture celebrates diversity. We have a five-star rating on Glassdoor, and we’ve earned a Best Places to Work Award from Built In. Join us!
As a Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading by example, a team of talented, autonomous product managers to be the tip of the spear in supporting Denim's goal of becoming the number one payments platform for the freight industry.
You will be responsible for running a product squad and managing, building, mentoring, and retaining word-class product managers and motivating them to achieve highly ambitious goals.
What Excites You:
- You love problem-solving and working in a high-growth environment
- You’re a champion of product managers and are excited about the prospect of onboarding, coaching and hiring of a high performing team
- You can get into the process and data, you’re excited to keep an eye on key product success metrics and process management of design and delivery
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and are excited about navigating murky discovery efforts, and creating fidelity in design and delivery processes with product management
- You maintain high standards for product management output and structure in decision making
What We Are Looking For:
- +8 years professional experience
- +2 years managing product managers
- You’re an excellent people manager: you actively coach (without micromanaging) and thoughtfully advocate for the needs of your team.
- You are a fast learner, logistics is complicated; you’re excited to get into the details and become an expert in the supply chain.
- You are user obsessed and you encourage your team to develop a deep understanding of how your users think and behave—and you create the right processes to make user research a daily ritual.
- You maintain a high standard of quality while working with your team to deliver results quickly and consistently, striving for great outcomes.
- You love partnering with product peers and stakeholders on other teams to solve problems cross-functionally
- Strong communicator. You understand what level and form of communication to use to not only keep your team in alignment, but your stakeholders too.
- SaaS experience is required, with Fintech + freight is a plus
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Quarterly in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth
Denim’s culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Denim is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers