Senior Product Manager - Mobile
Zendrive’s mission is to “make roads safer using data and analytics”. To make that a reality, we make a smartphone-first platform that :-
- Automatically detects vehicle collisions and accidents and helps save lives
- Understands and predicts driving behavior, and improves driver safety
- Crunches vast amounts of data to accurately predict risk for insurers and other customers
The Mobile SDK Product Manager at Zendrive will be responsible for building platforms that allow our clients to seamlessly integrate their apps with our software. This job involves partnering closely with engineering teams to deliver solutions that allow our customers to unlock value from our products with minimal friction and delay. We are looking for a self-driven and organized person who has experience of executing mobile SDK platforms and/or applications.
What you’ll do :
- End-to-end ownership of the SDK and 1st party mobile apps (roadmap, backlog, requirements gathering, PRDs, executing with engineering, release management, communication)
- Identify key pain points for customers who build apps on top of Zendrive’s mobile SDK platform. Ideate solutions to address these pain points
- Create and execute on a detailed product roadmap to build these solutions
- Partner with Engineering teams and other product managers to steer the organisation to work on the right priorities
- Keep intense focus on quality and scalability of the solutions that you build
- Partner with Sales teams to stay continuously abreast of business needs
What we’re looking for :
- 6-9 years of prior experience in product management
- Engineering degree and an analytical mindset.
- MBA is a plus- Prior experience of working on mobile platforms and/or applications
- Ability to make decisions under high ambiguity situations
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with upto C-level executives
- Proven track record of delivering cross functional projects
What will score bonus points :
- Familiarity with iOS and Android mobile development
- Startup experience
What we offer you:
Working from a remote location of your choice, until such time as we figure that it is safe to move into a more conducive office space, which may not be anytime soon. Having said that, we provide a great collaborative environment even virtually with the best engineering talent to be found anywhere in the world. Along with a competitive salary, we will be providing you the opportunity to contribute to the development of products that make a real impact on the world.
If you are excited about the job description and see yourself excelling in this role, hit the apply for this job button at the end of this page. Our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.