Senior Software Engineer-Android
Zendrive’s mission is to “make roads safer using data and analytics”. To make that a reality, we make a smartphone-first platform that:
- Automatically detects vehicle collisions and accidents and helps save lives
- Understands and predicts driving behavior, and improves driver safety
- Helps drivers and fleets save time and money
We want a Senior Android engineer to join our team.
About Your Role
The backbone of Zendrive’s technology is the Zendrive Mobile Platform team (Seaduck team). This team creates insure-tech and driving safety products. We want an Android developer to join this team.
As part of this team, you will:
- Build cutting-edge algorithms and techniques for driving behavior analysis on a mobile device.
- Create a modular SDK that customers can easily integrate into their apps
- Obsessively focus on key metrics like battery consumption and app size
- Ship an extremely robust SDK which is extensively tested via unit and integration tests to cover a wide variety of possible scenarios
- Maintain these systems and update as required
What’s In It For You
- Receive a competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Be recognized and appreciated for your hard work in our kudos and awards culture
- Build products that save lives, such as our collision detection algorithm
- Learn with the best: Work with a world-class, industry-leading team of engineers and data scientists
- Work on challenging problems, such as eliminating all road collisions
- Discover both vertical and lateral growth opportunities for your career
- Enjoy the benefits of a full-time job such as health insurance and spending allowances
- Enjoy the benefits of Zendrive’s culture with regular events, celebrations, and gifts
- Work from a remote location of your choice, until we deem it safe to return to an office environment
You must have:
- B.E. / B.Tech or M.Tech / Dual degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience working with Android apps and SDKs
- 8+ years of experience working with Mobile Applications.
It’ll be nice if you demonstrate:
- Experience architecting large scale apps, while understanding the trade-offs involved with various architecture patterns
- Experience with C++ and Kotlin
- Deep understanding of mobile architecture patterns.-
- Strong computer science and problem solving fundamentals.
- IOS expertise.
Mobile Tech Stack :Android – Java and Kotlin IOS – Swift and Objective CCLib – C++
Tools:CI/CD – Jenkins Project Management – Jira Agile Methodologies – Scrum/Kanban