Customer Success Manager, Publishers
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone. At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer today, through data and analytics. We’ve analyzed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and kept 100+ million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionizing road safety, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission.
Zendrive customers are insurers, automotive OEMs, consumer apps, and new economy businesses that seek to use data, analytics, and feedback to make roads safer and assess mobile risk. Zendrive's Customer Engagement team partners with the Sales/Business Development team to support customer acquisition and owns onboarding, adoption, renewals, and expansion. A Customer Success Manager will play an essential role in leading our customers and partners to realize value effectively and become vocal advocates. This role reports to the VP, Customer Engagement, and will work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams. This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- Understand the digital advertising ecosystem of advertisers, agencies, publishers, and media technology partners
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of Zendrive services. Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reporting and data analysis of client activity
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders and ensure the timely and successful delivery of Zendrive solutions according to client needs/objectives
- Assist with critical publisher requests/escalations as needed while identifying at-risk scenarios and work with internal/external stakeholders to build & enact solutions.
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities alongside the Sales team within current accounts.
- Conduct regular business reviews with key Publisher clients
- Meticulously track customer engagements via internal systems to document customer lifecycle
- Keep up to date with all publisher product enhancements and developments and communicate these to clients in a clear and intelligent manner
- 5-10 years experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or Consulting
- 2+ years experience in Performance Marketing/Advertising; experience with Publishers strongly preferred
- Prior experience at a growth-stage enterprise software/SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry is a must
- Proven track record for making strategic customers successful and a deep understanding of account management processes for customers of all sizes; enterprise, midmarket, and SMB
- Superior critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- A passion for operational excellence and maniacal focus on customer success
- Up to 20% travel may be required
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply by clicking on the Apply For This Job link at the bottom of this page.
For Colorado-based employment: The Customer Success Manager role has an annual starting salary of $120,000, plus bonus and a competitive equity package. The actual starting salary may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
Zendrive is very proud to offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible Time Off
- Family Leave
- Learning & development opportunities
- Monthly allowance for wellness, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile
- A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office
For more details about benefits, click here.
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.