Marketing Campaign Manager
TurnSignlTurnSignl is hiring a Marketing Campaign Manager to lead marketing campaigns across multiple channels that drive adoption with specific key partnerships as well as the overall TurnSignl brand. This Marketing Campaign Manager will be integrated at all aspects of the marketing funnel, including awareness, registration, adoption, and successful ongoing relationship management for certain key partners.
The goal for this role is to find a well-rounded, hands-on marketing professional who can think strategically and operate tactically to help us develop a consistent, scalable, and best-in-class brand partnership experience from ideation to post-implementation.
This is a full-time salaried position reporting to the Director of Marketing. We are eager to connect with applicants that are looking to join a mission-oriented company, especially those with a passion for social justice and community-building.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and implement email and social marketing campaigns to drive customer awareness, acquisition and increase user activation
- Manage a growing digital and physical collateral inventory, including various marketing assets, images, videos, influencer content, blog posts, case studies, topic-driven videos, etc.
- Collaborate to proactively apply knowledge of best practices, previous campaign performance, and own creative ideas to improve campaigns and sales enablement activities.
- Become operationally excellent: communicate campaign strategy, approach, and delivery plan for assigned clients and projects, and clearly summarize results to key stakeholders
- Manage content marketing platforms, implement and monitor integrated email and social campaigns to drive business objectives, customer habits, and satisfaction
- Work with our Director of Marketing to successfully define and track all key performance indicators associated with marketing campaigns and draw insights from consumer and transaction data.
- Other responsibilities to support marketing and technology goals, as needed
Who You Are
- A collaborator: you love to connect with people, learn from others, and build relationships
- A risk-taker: you’re humble, positive, and self-motivated, so you’re always willing to take risks to accomplish your goals
- A tactician: you’re detail-oriented and can confidently launch new initiatives in a way that is strategic, tactical, and ready to execute.
- A communicator: you’re ready to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, while being prepared to discuss what works, what doesn’t, and what more is required to succeed!
- A lover of process: finding ways to simplify and organize your priorities comes naturally to you
- A do-er: we’re not just here to talk about making change happen, we’re here to do the work!
What You Need
- Exceptional communication and conversational skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to optimize campaigns
- Experience or interest in marketing automation and running end-to-end marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of successful campaign design/implementation in B2C or Channel Marketing
- Comfort with technology platforms: Google suite, Mailchimp, social media, and project management software
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business
- Working knowledge of / experience with these platforms is helpful (but not required):
- Email Automation: Mailchimp, Mandrill, MailMerge, etc.
- Paid Media/Analytics: Google Ads/Analytics, Meta Business Manager, Pixel, etc.
- Design: Canva, Adobe Suite, etc.
TurnSignl will happily consider any other equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On-Demand App for Attorney Guidance