Senior Perception Analyst
Tangram Vision is a mission-driven company devoted to empowering all developers to be perception creators. It’s a tall order, but our whole team is experienced in computer vision and has learned what works (and what doesn’t) in the real world. We’re honing that experience into a one-of-a-kind premium perception offering.
WORKSITE: 1350 Old Bayshore Highway, Ste 520, Burlingame CA San Mateo 94010
POSITION DUTIES: Profile algorithmic performance in a resource-constrained environment. Reason about methods with which performance could be improved mathematically and implement these improvements at whatever level of the autonomous stack they are needed. Develop intelligent calibration software for sensor-enabled devices. Implement key computer vision applications like Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM), object identification, ego positional tracking, and feature extraction using the data output from the Tangram Vision Platform, in addition to developing other demonstrable computer vision techniques that bring value to vision-based platforms. Develop sensor fusion techniques across sensor types and connections. As lead software developer, perform research and development on an on-going basis in order to further company's computer vision and deep learning technology. Create and develop sensor software across a tech stack.
- Education Requirement: Master’s Degree in Geomatics with a specialization in Optical Image Metrology or other related fields of concentration.
- Experience Requirement: 2 years of experience in the job offered or any other closely related occupation.
- Specific Requirements: Employer will accept Master’s Degree in Geomatics with a specialization in Optical Image Metrology or other related fields of concentration plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or any other closely related occupation.
Education or Experience must include:
- Development of performant mathematical libraries for resource-constrained computational environments.
- Development of sensor fusion techniques across sensor types and connections.
- Create and develop sensor software across a tech stack.
- Development of intelligent calibration software for sensor-enabled devices.
- Development of computer vision applications.
- Perform research and development on traditional geometric computer vison systems and deep learning methods.
- Proficient in computer programming and knowledgeable of the mechanics of different sensor systems.
- Experience in implementing pure matrix manipulation libraries in object-oriented languages like C++.
- Knowledgeable in different types of perception sensors including LiDAR, depth sensors, cameras and IMU.
- Knowledgeable in protocols for USB 2, USB 3, Ethernet, MIPI, etc.
WHERE TO APPLY: Send resume by mail only to HR, Tangram Robotics, Inc. 1350 Old Bayshore Highway, Ste 520, Burlingame CA San Mateo 94010
Tangram Vision provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or veteran status. We are committed to establishing a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities to apply. We do not discriminate in our hiring practices and in order to build the strongest possible workforce, actively seek a diverse applicant pool.
About Tangram Vision
At Tangram Vision, we’re building a platform of products that help robotics leaders, engineers, and fleet managers understand their perception systems inside and out at scale. By taking the pain out of working with sensors, we enable customers to focus on building solutions in their problem domains, which range from farming and warehouse logistics to autonomous vehicles and construction.
Trust is the backbone of our team. To build trust, we seek to better understand one another through our conversations, our retreats, our User Manuals, and our written viewpoints.
Trust in your choices, and the choices of others, allows Tangram to be a place of context, not control. Information is created deliberately and shared broadly by default (which means we write a lot of documentation). This has helped keep velocity up at a breakneck speed from day 1.
Dissent and Diversity
Though everyone is decision-oriented, we do so through seeking dissent. The more concerns we hear, and the more varied those concerns are, the better our outcomes become. In this way, diversity and inclusion are more than just good civic practices; they’re vital to Tangram’s success. As a startup, we are committed to keeping diversity and inclusion as a principal pillar behind all we do and how we grow.
Your application has been successfully submitted.