Senior Product Manager
Swyft is looking for great people to join our team. We are a small, highly capable team with big plans for the future. As a Senior Product Manager in a product-focused company, you will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support Swyft’s growth. This includes launching products and working closely with Product, Engineering and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products. You will provide updates on roadmaps, risks, and change management. Cross-team coordination, product management, problem-solving, data deep dives, strong communication skills, and exercising good judgment under pressure are crucial to this role.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favorite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
- Work with a cross-functional team to contribute to Swyft’s product vision and strategy
- Lead the product development process from end-to-end: from research & discovery, through active development, to go-to-market launch of new products and features
- Research over opinions: be the voice of the customer within the company based on research and regular interaction with our users
- Prioritize, define, and execute product plans and roadmaps, breaking complex solutions into discrete phases that deliver value incrementally
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product strategy
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after deployment
- Help elevate the Product Management practice and create an inclusive and supportive team culture
- Continuously improve the product development process to elevate how the product and engineering teams work together
- 7+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, embracing iterative product development and cross-functional input while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall user experience
- Passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity
Benefits and perks:
- A competitive compensation package that includes company equity options
- An engaging remote-first culture that focuses on output, flexibility and work-life balance
- A flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to allow you to take the time off you need
- $1,500 Work from Home Allowance to improve your home office workspace
- $500 Training and Development Allowance to put towards your professional development
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your dependents
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery