Swyft is looking for great people to join our team. We are a small, highly capable team with big plans for the future. As a Product Designer in a product-focused company, you will lead efforts across all aspects of design, partnering with Product Management and Engineering to create useful, delightful user experiences. You will work on customer-facing products and internal tools, as well as landing pages, illustrations, and even swag. You possess a strong foundation in user research, visual design, UI/UX and information architecture, which allows you to identify new areas of opportunity for the product. We’re looking for deep thinkers who are passionate about UX, design and product.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favorite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to create useful, delightful product experiences by considering market analysis, customer feedback, professional expertise, metrics, and usability findings
- Own the end-to-end design process from discovery, to problem definition, to solution design, to review and iteration
- Conduct user tests to develop a deep understanding of customers’ mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors
- Develop and manage conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, prototypes, and formalized design documentation
- Define and advocate for the design system, design standards, providing feedback and integrating changes
- 3+ years in end-to-end product experience and in designing B2B/C facing web and mobile applications
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution abilities in both UX and UI design
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity
- Experience with Figma, Invision, and other design tools
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, embracing iterative product development and cross-functional input while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall user experience
Benefits and perks:
- A competitive compensation package that includes company equity options
- An engaging remote-first culture that focuses on output, flexibility and work-life balance
- A flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to allow you to take the time off you need
- $1,500 Work from Home Allowance to improve your home office workspace
- $500 Training and Development Allowance to put towards your professional development
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your dependents
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery