As a Test Pilot within the Operations team at Skyryse you will possess strong aviation skills, a keen sense of safety, superior customer service skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people, often in highly stressful situations.
- Act as Pilot in Command of rotary wing aircraft
- Coordinate with flight test engineers to develop test plans, test cards, and test procedures given requirements from the engineering team
- Analyze test data and prepare test reports
- Lead and/or participate in safety of flight and flight readiness review boards
- Bachelor’s degree
- Rotorcraft-Helicopter commercial pilot license or military equivalent
- Substantial experience in confined area operations for rotorcraft
- 1000+ total flight hours
- FAA Class II Medical Flight Physical or military equivalent
- Experience executing emergency medical services (EMS) missions
- Experience conducting flight missions in support of law enforcement agencies and the fire departments
- 1000+ flight hours in rotary wing aircraft
- Graduate of a formal test pilot school (USAF TPS, USNTPS, NTPS, etc.)
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity