Lead - Public Relations
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 120+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore
- Develop River's brand, positioning and messaging with a comprehensive PR and Communications strategy that preserves and supports positive business growth, thought leadership, market expansion and hiring
- Position River's senior leaders and spokespeople as industry visionaries, thought leaders, and experts in the automobile sector
- Develop publicity strategies for the company's products and services, including a crisis management strategy and managing events
- Serve as primary media contact directing all publicity, consumer awareness and image-building campaigns
- Manage the incumbent PR agency partner for effective implementation and expansion of the PR and communication program
- Must be able to identify PR opportunities for the company or create stories to ensure the company is in the news
- Responsible for the external media-focused written communications such as media pitches, press releases, press notes, briefing documents, by-line articles, keynote presentations/speeches, coverage reports, media responses, etc.
- A post-graduate degree in communications/marketing is preferred
- 8-12 years of experience handling corporate communications and reputation management (Online/Offline) crisis communication
- Good understanding of the media landscape and strengthening existing media relations
- Ability to build, manage and nurture a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking and relentless, flawless execution
- Ability to identify and work with external partners and agencies
- Self-driven/entrepreneurial and resourceful with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude toward getting things done in a small company environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions