Battery Modelling Engineer
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals - Vipin George is ex-Lead Designer at Honda, Ultraviolette and Aravind Mani is ex-VP at Ultraviolette. River is a fast growing company with an R&D team of 90+ engineers now. The company targets to be 250-300 employees by the end of 2022.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location: Whitefield Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities
- Equivalent circuit modelling for Lithium-ion cells/batteries using Simulink and developing high fidelity physical/electrochemical battery models
- Develop and calibrate battery models using cell characterization and cell material properties in Simulink and GT-Autolion.
- Define test cases to be performed for cells and the measurement setup required for it
- Work in integrating the battery model to the complete vehicle model.
- 1-4 yrs of experience
- Mtech - Electrical & Electronics/Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions