Senior Product Manager - Customer Success
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business to business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong background and proven track record in developing, launching, and scaling products. In this role, you will lead the charge to deploy, improve, and scale our autonomous vehicle fleet across multiple customers and geographies. In addition, you’ll be in charge of deeply understanding customer needs and satisfaction with the deployed product to feed back into product development. Please reach out if you are looking for a highly-impactful role, are a proactive self-starter, and would like to join a fast-paced, execution-oriented team.
- Lead the product deployment for all operational customers today across US and Canada, ensuring that the design vision for the Autonomous Vehicle is correctly implemented on the ground
- Primary point of contact with customers, gathering requirements and feedback from ongoing deployments to incorporate into product development
- Work closely with product managers, user researchers, and designers to create a seamless, user driven product experience
- Interface with teams across Gatik to ensure customer success, including Business Development, Operations, and Procurement
- Identify dependencies on hardware and infrastructure teams and collaborate with them to ensure alignment
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years business development, sales or other customer relationship management experience
- Previous experience deploying products at scale and conducting user research
- Experience working with UI/UX designers and user researchers
- Experience owning a product end-to-end, from definition to launch Experience working with distributed field operations
- MBA or advanced degree in engineering
- Previous experience working with autonomous vehicles or robotics
- Previous experience with operations or trucking
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile