Software Quality Engineer
Avionyx is an established aerospace engineering firm with 100% of its engineering operations in Costa Rica and is a subsidiary of Joby Aviation, Inc. It is an AS-9100D company that has been operating since 1989 and provides high-quality avionic software and hardware engineering services and a full life cycle for a broad variety of aircraft. Avionyx offers a profitable, suitable solution for compliance with the ASTM F3153-15, DO-178C, and DO-254 standards.
Avionyx takes care of airplane’s software safety, and with such an important responsibility we need a person who is up for the challenge of enforcing and improving the processes to develop and test safety critical software.
If you have at 2 years of experience in a process driven software business and you are proficient auditing software standards, this position might be what you are looking for!
- Participate in design reviews, testing, configuration control, problem reporting and resolution, and change control activities of a software project.
- Constantly collaborate with engineering, configuration management, and project management teams from the United States and Costa Rica.
- Audit projects’ software processes for compliance with DO-178 aviation industry standard.
- Ensure compliance of the Quality Management System with the AS9100 aerospace standard, through internal audits and by maintaining quality indicators for management review.
- Bachelor/Licentiate Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Auditing Skills.
- Skilled in facilitating root cause analysis processes in a software environment.
- Detailed oriented and self-managed aptitudes.
- Knowledgeable of software development methodologies and lifecycles.
- Knowledge of C/C++ is desirable.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing