Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
- Paint Application using HVLP and Electro-Static paint systems
- Equipment Set Up and Maintenance
- Surface Preparation and detailed masking
- Application of base coats, topcoats, and clear coats
- Self-starter able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Painting experience (Aircraft, boat, car, house, etc.).
- Knowledge of department tools (HVLP gravity guns and pressure pots)
- Be coachable and trainable to learn the way we approach coating our aircraft.
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
- Must be able to wear a respirator and pass routine medical testing
- Follow all environmental health and safety practices
- Ability to work from heights and wear safety gear
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing