Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Axle is the all-in-one financial services platform that is rapidly disrupting the $250 billion freight intermediary market. Its proprietary technology allows freight brokers to simplify their financing operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow. Axle automates invoicing, collections, and payments - ultimately delivering a better customer experience. A remote-first company, Axle has been named a Best Place To Work by Built In.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll join our Product team to put your passion for customers (current and future) to work. You’ll be leading market research, our product knowledge base and the public launch of new products with the rest of the Axle team by your side. Your insights will be critical to ensure we’re building products that hit on our customers' most crucial value propositions in our most important segments.
What Inspires You:
- Market Research: You can see the big picture, and you aren’t afraid to dig in on customer, market and competitive research to figure out the biggest problems plaguing the industry
- Helping Sales Win: You get pumped when the team closes deals, and you like to work hand-in-hand with the revenue teams to arm your colleagues in the market with the best messages and collateral for success
- Helping Customers Succeed: You love it when customers self discover and solve their own problems on their own with aids and messages you’ve launched
- Direct Customer Access: You want to “see for yourself” and are OK with being engaged with customers, either virtually with reviews or surveys; or in real life with the customer advisory board or panel discussions
- Launch Days: You feel the energy in the air on a launch day, and enjoy being in the center of a public launch with press releases, all-hands, training sessions, countdowns and more.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 6 years of professional experience with 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market plans across all channels
- Previous experience in marketing, customer success, product management or sales enablement
- Ideal background in a high-growth startup, FinTech and/or B2B SaaS
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth
Axle’s culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Axle is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Quarterly in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
Axle believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers