Technical Product Support (Remote)
Join Axle and Become an Industry Disruptor
Axle is a financial enablement platform that is rapidly disrupting the $2 trillion logistics sector. Our proprietary technology platform allows freight brokers to simplify their financial operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow in a competitive market. We’re growing over 350% each year, and we’re backed by top freight and fintech investors.
We care about our employees’ professional – and personal – lives. Our workforce is fully remote, we offer unlimited paid time off and our culture celebrates diversity. We have a five-star rating on Glassdoor, and we’ve earned a Best Places to Work Award from Built In. Join us!
Your Opportunity: Build Things that Matter
The success of Axle is directly intertwined with the success of our customers, which is why we only make money when our clients make money. As Technical Product Support, you are responsible for using creative troubleshooting skills to quickly resolve technical issues to offer and provide solutions to customers.
As Technical Product Support, you will have the opportunity to play an integral role during a very high growth period. You will provide value internally and to our customers and making Axle the most customer-focused company in the freight finance industry.
What Inspires You:
- You love problem-solving and working in a high-growth environment
- Providing a rapidly growing customer base with exceptional support
- You love working with supportive and collaborative teams across sales, operations, and products to be the voice of the customer
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years in ( B2B would be great!) customer-facing technical support or help desk role
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Freight and Fintech experience is a plus.
- An adventurous spirit excited about working for a fast-paced start-up and being accountable for having a tangible impact on the growth and success of the company.
- Someone who shares our values: Curiosity; Tenacity; Transparency; Team First; Empathy.
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Quarterly in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth
Axle’s culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Axle is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Axle believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers