Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire a Scrum master to be part of an agile team. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times client.
- Guiding teams, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions.
- provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
- Implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization. The scrum master must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Having programming experience
- Showing proficiency in relevant programming languages
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Possessing prior experience coaching teams as a Scrum Master
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars