Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
Aperia is hiring a Warehouse Lead to assist with monitoring all warehouse activities for the revolutionary Aperia Halo Tire Inflator. This position is based in the Aperia production facility in San Leandro and reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Conduct daily cycle counts in the FGI and DST Locations. Research discrepancies, document results and propose necessary adjustments to align NetSuite records to physical counts.
- Conduct daily review of Negative On-Hand Inventory balances in NetSuite. As necessary, add Items to daily cycle count to address any negative records.
- Maintain proper inventory levels in DST to support daily Production activities. Arrange for delivery as needed from Aperia’s overflow warehouse
- Work with Quality and other departments to properly dispose of all scrap material
- Ensure miscellaneous supplies needed to support all warehouse activities are always available
- Become fully cross-trained on all Warehouse functions. Assist with other warehouse activities as appropriate
- Maintain an organized safe & clean warehouse
- Distributing or stocking merchandise
- Maintaining and updating inventory in system
- Excellent organization skills
- Familiarity with ERP and data entry systems
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting
- Future readiness for leadership opportunities
- Must have a high school diploma; advanced education is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Shipping, Warehousing and inventory management activities with increasing responsibilities utilizing ERP software, i.e. NetSuite or similar
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., plus repeatedly. Job requires operating a pallet jack, scaling the warehouse stepladders, bending, stooping
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of all warehouse operations and functional areas, including shipping, receiving, storage, and returned materials
- Forklift certified
- Must have an extreme attention to detail
- Must thrive in a fast-paced NPI environment
- Must have solid analytical skills
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers