Senior Marketing and Brand Manager
About the job Senior Marketing and Brand Manager
Interested in building a new generation of GNSS satellites at the speed of new space?
GNSS (GPS) creates upwards of $500B in economic value in the US every year, supporting everything from consumer applications, to transportation systems, to time sync for critical infrastructure. As these industries progress towards autonomy the performance and security demands of their navigation systems are increasing beyond what GNSS can support, leaving a need for a cost-effective global solution.
Using lessons we've learned at places like SpaceX and Blue Origin, Xona is constructing a modern satellite network at the rapid pace of the new space industry leveraging the recent wave of technology and regulatory advancements. Building on our patent pending small satellite architecture, we are developing a robust and accurate service that is an independent alternative to GNSS rather than a correction, solving the longstanding challenge of obtaining a reliable high accuracy solution from the very fragile GNSS signals. Our satellite system will provide the first ever high-accuracy global navigation and timing services with the security and resilience modern applications need to operate safely at scale.
At Xona you will develop state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions to solve real problems that can have a massive world impact. Xona is driven by the mission to enable modern devices to operate safely in any environment, anywhere on Earth, and unlock the true potential of the age of autonomy.
We are hiring a Senior Marketing and Brand Manager to define and own Xona's marketing and brand. This is a do-it-all role where you will own the strategy and implementation from end-to-end. You will be responsible for the brand and building the team as needed. We are at an exciting time with new partnerships, demo launches, and an exciting hiring forecast. This is an opportunity to fully create and own an exciting space startup brand!
Desired Qualifications (not all are expected):
- Experience developing the brand voice and marketing strategy of a company developing innovative and deeply technical products
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with internal business, engineering, and executive teams
- High creativity and strong sense of aesthetic, with a passion for design and experience spearheading beautiful and effective marketing material
- Experience with content marketing (blog posts, email newsletters, white papers, video, podcasts)
- Strong planning, prioritizing skills with ability to manage contractors and execute on simultaneous projects
- Strong PowerPoint skills to help with pitch deck support and creating PowerPoint templates
- Skills with managing multiple social media platforms and company website
- Reporting marketing channel analytics
- PR Experience
- To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e. Green Card holder), or other protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
UNLEASH THE AGE OF AUTONOMY