Senior Account Development Representative
Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, sales-driven company hiring exceptional sales professionals. The key to our business growth is finding the right people to join our global organization. If you are ready to accelerate your career and join a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is transforming the last-mile delivery industry with an AI-driven technology platform that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets. The company is growing rapidly and building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise Systems also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
What we are looking for:
Wise Systems’ Senior Account Development Representatives (ADRs) focus on finding and meeting leaders of operations across a variety of business verticals for networking and prospecting. ADRs partner with Account Executives (AEs) to develop meeting opportunities with qualified prospects to build pipelines.
The Senior ADR’s goal is to ensure that our pipeline is filled with qualified leads and that are expertly managed and ideally suited to our solution. We are looking for a highly motivated professional who wants to grow with our team and embrace the opportunity
- Create outbound prospecting cadences, including cold calls, emails, and social channels to cultivate leads, using standardized materials and targeted messages
- Manage ABM prospecting cadences, working with Marketing to maximize outcomes
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to run campaigns to strategic groups
- Share the value of the Wise Systems platform and how it has changed the lives of our customers and their clients to set qualified demo appointments for AEs
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries, and work with program-generated leads
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers through a variety of outreach strategies
- Meet monthly quotas of meetings with a focus on highly qualified meetings and opportunities - quality matters.
- Understand the Wise Systems platform, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Track, record, manage, and maintain sales activities utilizing Wise Systems’ CRM and marketing tools
What makes you qualified:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing and sales or related field of study (preferred)
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS inside sales experience
- Clear communication skills and willingness to partner with the AE(s) they support
- Experience in sales activity tools like Outreach, Salesloft, Hubspot or Salesforce
- Ability to represent the company professionally to prospects
- A strong team player who brings their best each day, cares about others’ success, and shares what they’re doing well with others
- Excellent prospecting skills (both verbal and written) and commitment to great database housekeeping
- Goal-oriented sales professional who’s a quick learner, self starter and problem solver
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, or enterprise software a plus
- Willing to travel for the occasional tradeshow (must be vaccinated to be eligible for travel)
Why work at Wise Systems:
- Strong incentive-based compensation package
- Open/Flex PTO
- Remote/Hybrid Friendly
- WeWork Access
- Annual training stipend and career development opportunities
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Internal Employee Events including happy-hours, Red Sox games, BBQs, Virtual Trivia and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics