Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown steadily, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
You like to solve problems. Amid uncertainty, you see opportunity. You thrive in a fast-paced B2B startup environment and take pride in building close relationships with key client stakeholders. As a Wise Systems Customer Success Manager, you are the ‘go-to’ contact for exceptional customer experiences at an account level. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, and educating customers. We are looking for a highly motivated professional who wants to grow with our team and embrace the opportunity.
- Oversee a customer’s lifecycle from sale through onboarding, and serve as a resource to nurture and retain the customer for a portfolio of clients
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key players on both sides of the customer relationship
- Work with the sales team to identify places where additional product could offer more value to the customer
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to internal teams regarding product and service improvements
- Reinforce the value of the customer’s purchase with every interaction
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Build strong relationships with key client stakeholders including decision-makers, executive sponsors, and product users
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of end users, post go-live support, and informing customers of new features
- Generally keep up with the customer’s business by following industry news, networking and maintaining good communication with your users.
- Know the Wise Systems platform inside out
- Technically sound to be the link between the customer and developers
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the product roadmap, marketing and sales processIdentify opportunities for customer to act as Wise Systems advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Rally company resources to make sure every customer’s business is fully retained year after year
- 3+ years customer success or account management experience in SaaS
- Project management skills
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Passion for solving problems and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS startup
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn, drive customer engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics