Teleo is a robotics startup disrupting a trillion-dollar industry. Teleo converts construction heavy equipment, like loaders, dozers, excavators, trucks, etc. into autonomous robots. This lets one operator control multiple machines in parallel unlocking significant returns for the customer while materially enhancing the safety and comfort of the operator.
Teleo is founded by Vinay Shet and Rom Clement, experienced technology executives who led the development of Lyft’s Self Driving Car and Google Street View. Teleo is backed by YCombinator, Up Partners, F-Prime Capital, and a host of industry luminaries. Teleo’s product is already deployed on customer sites and generating revenue.
Teleo has recently raised $XX Million and is looking to grow rapidly. This is an opportunity to build a real customer-impact driven product, work on cool 100,000 Lbs autonomous robots, engineer complex systems at the intersection of hardware, software, AI, and get in on the ground floor of a hot startup.
- Hands-on experience in electronics labs
- Building harnesses from electrical diagrams
- Performing PCB rework
- Providing quality control (using multimeters, oscilloscopes…)
- Prior experience of connectorizing and populating contacts in push/pull electrical connectors.
- Experienced using various calibrated hand tools such as crimpers, automated cable stripping machines, torque wrenches, and fine pitch soldering techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems and provide suggested improvements.
- Experience with assembly and integration of mechanical and electrical systems
- Must be comfortable handling power tools (metal grinder, drill press…) and doing mechanical assemblies
- Must be fluent in English (Read + Spoken)
- Must have experience working with excel spreadsheets or equivalentPassionate about technology and robots. Strong work ethic.
Preferred Qualifications/Bonus Points
- Experience using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and inventory management software
- Experience creating Bill Of Material
- Experience writing instructions & installation manuals as well as setting up training programs
- Experience in Information Technology
- Comfortable configuring computers and networks
- Familiarity with IPC-WHMA-A-610 or 620 and IPC J-STD-001
- Flashing and testing of kits and sensors
- Good understanding of ESD requirements
Teleo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. Proof of vaccination will be required by your start date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Teleoperated Mining & Construction Equipment