Validation and Verification Engineer
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, Flight OS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION ENGINEER - LOS ANGELES, CA
As a Validation and Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for developing Skyryse systems from the ground up through rigorous validation of verification of complex architectures. High rigors do not equate non-value added cost, paperwork or aftermath documentations. In this role, you are empowered to change that perception and oversee the technology development while optimizing for the certification process. You will lead the development of certifiable flight automation technologies and cost-efficient processes for the new Urban Commercial Aviation industry. You will work directly with the FAA to certify our most advanced flight control system.
- Bachelors of Science in an engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience in validation and certification or systems test
- Experience working with product lifecycle management tools
- Masters or PhD degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering
- Background in Software Development and Verification
- Significant experience with writing requirements, working through validation, artifact generation, and verification
- Experience in setting up and working with PLM tools
- Previous experience on an STC/TC or related program in development of requirements and traceability
- Experience with understanding product requirements for complex software systems
- Develop verification approach for fault testing and injection and performance testing
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity