Senior Program Manager
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, Flight OS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER - LOS ANGELES, CA
Program Management is critical to the successful execution of programs, ensuring customer requirements are achieved on time and within budget. In addition to being a customer advocate, the Program Manager will provide strategic guidance to teams to ensure key objectives are realized.The Program Manager will also promote the company’s culture and drive our greater mission of making aviation more accessible for everyone.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Defining the program governance (controls)
- Develop and maintain program budgets and schedules
- Manage change, risk and resource management
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome”
- Organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Participate in development of company business strategy
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Coach and influence organization in best practices
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in aircraft systems development
- Professional experience managing a program from cradle to grave
- Proficiency with MS Project, EVM and Risk Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build trust and successfully influence to drive results
- Understanding of aircraft quality assurance and management principles and processes
- Get it done attitude
- Start-up environment experience
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience completing a full aircraft life-cycle development and certification program
- Microsoft Project Experience
- JIRA tool experience
- Experience with people management
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity