Engineering Lead, Certification & Test
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, Flight OS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
ENGINEERING LEAD, CERTIFICATION & TEST - LOS ANGELES
- Lead design and certification of avionics and fly-by-wire flight control systems
- Develop testing protocol for equipment control electronics on rotorcraft
- Support the product development lifecycle in collaboration with systems engineers, mechanical engineers, and test equipment engineers
- Lead design and implementation of aircraft wire harnesses linking flight controls and avionics
- Proficiently utilize LabVIEW and dSPACE tools to sufficiently test systems design
- Create detailed documentation of test procedures to ensure compliance with standards and replicability of testing
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a related field supporting significant systems and engineering development processes
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory role leading engineers and technicians
- Proficiency with NI LabVIEW and dSPACE equipment
- Master of Science in Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems engineering
- Knowledge of rotorcraft and fixed-wing systems
- 10+ years of experience in a related field supporting significant systems and engineering development processes
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role leading engineers and technicians
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity