Electrical Vehicle Integration Engineer
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals - Vipin George is ex-Lead Designer at Honda, Ultraviolette and Aravind Mani is ex-VP at Ultraviolette. River is a fast growing company with an R&D team of 90+ engineers now. The company targets to be 250-300 employees by the end of 2022.
Location: Whitefield Bangalore
Designation : Engineer - Vehicle Integration
- Will be responsible for the Electrical Development of a Complete EV 2WH model ranging from System Architecture to Vehicle Integration.
- Design and Development of Harness and routing of the Same.
- Validation monitoring and identifying the issue root cause and solving problems
- Testing and verification of the system functionalities in vehicle and bench setups
- Should have knowledge on D-FMEA, Design Reviews
- Knowledge in Engine ECUs Components (like Switches, Sensors and Actuators)
- Task Planning, tracking, holding status meetings with stakeholders ensuring deliverables
- completed as per the requirements and deadlines
- Finalizing Electrical Component assembly on the vehicle considering all the installation
- Finalizing the required Sensors and their integration on the vehicle.
- Doing the CAN Analysis of Vehicle CAN logs and finding the root cause of the failures and working towards the closure of the same.
- Generating interface requirement for hardware and software.
- Functional Failure and Safety Impact Analysis of the Vehicle.
You should have a BTech EEE/ECE degree along with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions