Manufacturing Engineer (Battery Assembly)
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focussed funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals - Vipin George is ex-Lead Designer at Honda, Ultraviolette and Aravind Mani is ex-VP at Ultraviolette. River is a fast growing company with an R&D team of 90+ engineers now. The company targets to be 250-300 employees by the end of 2022
Location : Whitefield Bangalore
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/rideriver/
Title: Manufacturing Engineer - Battery Assembly
Location: Bangalore [Onsite] RnD office and Factory
- You will be part the team responsible for taking battery pack from design to production
- You will be responsible for designing manufacturing processes for the Battery assembly, ensuring product quality, cycle, testing and safety in mind
- You will be responsible for planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout taking into consideration the manufacturing processes
- You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining the documentation of the projects including DFMEA, DFA, DFM, etc.
- You will be expected to work with a CFT and give timely feedback about the design and ensure product is assembly ready.
- You will be working on equipment, jigs /fixtures, testing tools requirements and commissioning
- You will also be responsible for planning material handling and material flow for said assembly line
- Has working experience in establishing manufacturing processes for a product or for battery line is preferred
- Will have excellent understanding of basic principles of manufacturing and assembly
- Has excellent problem solving skills, is a team player and good communication skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Mechanical/ Industrial) with 5-8 years of experience in manufacturing engineering / vehicle Assembly areas
- Ready to complete responsibility and ownership of project/ issue and get the same to completion
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions