Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Are you a dynamic recruiter looking for a position within a company that is making history? Joby Aviation is looking to hire a technical recruiter to help build the future of aviation and fill crucial roles for the design, production, and administration of eVTOL aircraft. This role will collaborate with hiring managers and executives to identify gaps and work toward filling those gaps. The technical recruiter must be able to source, screen, and select candidates for critical positions at Joby Aviation, while promoting our employer brand and reducing the company’s time-to-hire.
- Build and maintain the most amazing recruiting strategy, process and team
- Scale Joby's rapidly growing global employee base
- Identify departmental needs by collaborating with hiring managers
- Create and post technical job descriptions
- Source and screen candidates for a variety of roles
- Prepare recruiting reports on key metrics, such as candidate pipeline and time-to-hire
- Interview candidates using a combination of structured interviews and technical assessments
- Negotiate offers and effectively close candidates successfully
- Follow up with passive candidates on current job openings
- Attend and participate in tech conferences and meetups
- 5+ years recruiting experience placing various high tech positions - Aerospace experience is a plus
- Understanding of the engineering process
- Ability to understand and explain positions related to various technical roles
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (experience with iCIMS ATS a plus)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptive in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency
- BA/BS degree#remote, talent acquisition, sourcing, recruitment
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing