Compensation Senior Analyst
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high-rate production.
We are looking for a Compensation Senior Analyst who is passionate about making a positive impact by delivering a future-focused, market-driven, equitable, and scalable compensation program. The compensation program we are building now will act as the foundation for compensation management for decades to come. Therefore, the Compensation Senior Analyst will be responsible for understanding the needs of the business and enforcing the iterative process in everything we do, partnering across People to align our compensation and talent practices. This position is open to remote, San Francisco bay area preferred
- Lead our data-driven and equitable pay practices through market benchmarking and pay equity analyses to support our high-volume recruiting efforts and team development
- Partner with our Compensation Analyst on our semi-annual compensation cycle and our bi-annual market benchmark review
- Research, select, and implement compensation management technologies
- Periodically meet with various groups across the organization to understand business needs and provide education on our compensation programs and processes
- Monitor any regulatory updates specific to compensation and implement new policies and procedures as needed
- Own our annual Radford compensation survey upload
- Track and report on our cash and equity budgets reserved for merit and promotional adjustments
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 8+ years in Human Resources
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to proofread your own work
- Demonstrate intermediate Excel skills (e.g. sumifs, nested if statements, index/match, xlookup,...) through a work sample
- Ability to think systematically. You understand the interdependencies and downstream impacts of your work.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of labor laws related to compensation
- 5+ years of experience in large company setting in the technology sector
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing