Technical Product Management Intern
Glocally is a tech-driven logistics startup backed by Y Combinator that enables zero-emission same and next day deliveries for e-commerce brands. Our vision is to offer deliveries for the way you life today, resulting in an Uber-like delivery experience while building a sustainable delivery network to power operations in key urban areas. By combining deep technical expertise with operational rigour, we believe that we can provide the best deliveries on earth.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As an Intern in Product Management, you will support our product team and partner with product, tech and business across Glocally. You will work closely with the management team and get the opportunity to join a fast growing organization supporting in building a meaningful product with a market fit. Your ultimate goal is to reduce human interaction out of redundant processes ensuring the scalability of our business model. This role works closely with our CPO.
What you will do
- Together with the rest of the product team you will be a part of defining our strategic direction and shaping the future of zero-emission delivery.
- Build new features that impact our merchants, shoppers, and drivers within external and internal contexts.
- Solve complex problems with a pragmatic mindset in order to make products more accessible, more efficient and simply more fun.
- Talking to customers in order to understand problems, strategically position products as well as automating crucial business processes with state-of-the-art webtools like Make and Retool.
- Build a culture around excellence together with the rest of the team.
- Be a key contributor to our mission to simplify everyday lives and revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience.
WHY WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU
You are excited about the future of logistics and want to help decarbonize the logistics industry.
- Currently pursuing or already completed a bachelor's or master's degree at a top-tier university.
- Proven skills and knowledge in working with web applications that display complex logistics in an easy-to-understand manner (we love side-projects).
- Experience in managing several internal and external stakeholders at once in your daily work.
- Critical thinker with a pragmatic approach to problems and curious mind to solve complex problems.
- You care about providing a great end-user experience and always put the customer first.
- Experienced in working with an agile development methodology.
- You have a technical and social understanding of the bridge between design and development, and how to create an internal culture that outputs seamless and beautiful user experiences.
- Glocally has enormous growth potential. You have the chance to develop quickly and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with challenging tasks in cross-functional teams
- Excellent target salary and significant virtual company shares
- Choose the tech you need: select the hardware (Mac or Windows) and all other gadgets that support you to reach your goals
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- Experience a steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be part of the Glocally company culture and our family with unforgettable team events and an amazing team atmosphere.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Diversity and inclusion are very important for us, and we also know that we don’t know everything. So if your passion is to co-create great user experiences and you have a strong willingness to learn, yet you don’t tick all above boxes – don't hesitate to apply no matter who you are and let us know how you can contribute to our journey.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sustainable and fast deliveries in e-commerce