Business Development Intern (m/w/d)
Glocally is a tech-driven logistics startup backed by Y Combinator that enables zero-emission same and next day deliveries for e-commerce brands. Our vision is to offer deliveries for the way you life today, resulting in an Uber-like delivery experience while building a sustainable delivery network to power operations in key urban areas. By combining deep technical expertise with operational rigour, we believe that we can provide the best deliveries on earth.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Glocally is currently on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for a Business Development Intern that will join our core team in Munich.
As a Business Development Intern, you will support the CEO in setting up and improve existing processes across several departments (Sales and Marketing, Finance and Accounting, HR, Analytics and Business Intelligence, Investor Relations and more) in day-to-day business and individually plan and execute projects. You will work closely with the founding team and get the opportunity to join a fast growing organization working towards selling a meaningful product with a market fit.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At Glocally you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company. You can build and design process from scratch
- Support the business: Help the existing management team to master daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments but also the entire company
- Critically question, analyze and improve existing processes: we constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to build the best possible version of Glocally with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization.
WHY WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU
- Professional experience in high-performance environments, e.g. strategy consulting, VCs or startups
- Top performer with an ability to execute targeted actions in a timely, goal-oriented manner
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must, German language skills are a plus.
- Glocally has enormous growth potential. You have the chance to develop quickly and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with challenging tasks in cross-functional teams
- This position is available onsite at our office in Munich as well as hybrid.
- Duration of the internship is 3 months, ideally 6 months. Option to work as a working student afterwards.
- Glocally has enormous growth potential. You have the chance to develop quickly and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with challenging tasks in cross-functional teams.
- Become part of the Glocally Family with unforgettable team events and an amazing team atmosphere
Are you excited about this role? Then we’d love to talk to you!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Diversity and inclusion are very important for us, and we also know that we don’t know everything. So if your passion is to co-create great user experiences and you have a strong willingness to learn, yet you don’t tick all above boxes – don't hesitate to apply no matter who you are and let us know how you can contribute to our journey.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sustainable and fast deliveries in e-commerce