Executive Assistant to the CEO
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium-duty trucks.
At Gatik, we value partnership, and we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO in executing strategic, visionary objectives through collaborative and innovative assistance in matters related to internal and external outcomes. More than that, this person will act as the right hand to the CEO, as together we solve an urgent and exciting global challenge: creating a sustainable autonomous trucking solution for the supply chain.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized person, who is excellent at handling complex calendar management, managing the day-to-day operations, and executing our strategic vision. Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasker that can meet accelerated deadlines, manage detailed projects, is passionate about working on a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team, and is ready to take on new challenges.
- Coordinates appointments and meetings, manages the CEO’s calendar, confirms agenda & discussion items, prepares pre-read materials and conducts debriefs to document accountable actions.
- Manages day-to-day activities and workflow so the CEO can focus on strategic priorities
- Ensures that C-level meetings are as productive as possible by reviewing agendas in advance, schedules requisite preparation time, prepares briefings, and coordinates follow-up
- Consults with senior and executive management and serves as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders on strategies.
- Provides tactful, candid observations and feedback to C-Level team members on matters of scheduling, prioritization, and C-Suite effectiveness and accountability.
- Conducts research and gathers source materials from relevant experts – internal and external – to write first drafts of written communications. Prepares presentations, proposals, correspondence, briefing documents, and OKR analysis & summaries, including materials of a highly confidential nature.
- Provides support for the CEO in preparation for talks and media communications and liaises with the communications team to develop or confirm talking points.
- Ensures execution of programs and/or projects are aligned and integrated with corporate strategies, plans, and initiatives
- Attends meetings as a delegate of the CEO to identify action items and follow up on behalf of the CEO. Take notes during meetings that the CEO attends and make sure that action items from the meeting are executed.
- Collects and manages various project reports and presents them to the CEO in an organized manner; communicates CEO decisions to internal stakeholders.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages major business initiatives with senior staff including company meetings and operations reviews.
- Provides recommendations for various organizational process improvements.
- Coordinates, prioritizes, and aligns the CEO’s personal and business calendar.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in General Education, Business, Management, Operations, or related fields.
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant supporting C-suite leadership at start-up or ‘scale-stage’ companies.
- Able to solve problems quickly, and handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail, and follow-through skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Executive-level project coordination, verbal, and written communication.
- Tactful, direct, and empathetic communicator, outstanding interpersonal capacity.
- A strong willingness to be a helpful team player, operating with authenticity and integrity amidst a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficiency in Google Workplace Suite.
- Availability to perform job duties across multiple time zones and outside of normal business hours.
- Infrequent travel associated with the board, company meetings, or client interactions.
- Experience supporting VP or Executive level individuals.
- Experience working with engineering teams.
- Project management experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile