Marketing and Operations Associate
Who we are.
Drop Mobility builds shared electric micromobility vehicles which have been deployed across multiple North American markets. Our best-in-class e-bikes, our full-stack software platform and our dedicated operations division provide mobility solutions to cities of all sizes. We are growing fast and looking for talented team members to join us in combating our generation’s biggest challenges around climate change and mobility.
You have a natural curiosity, thirst for adventure, and passion for startups, bikes, and micromobility. You are able to problem solve and pivot quickly between tasks, prioritizing in a fast paced environment. You are comfortable working in a dynamic capacity, willing to roll up your sleeves and work on a variety of tasks, even ones that are not a part of your job description. You are open to travel and are looking for an evolving role with a lot of opportunity for growth and career advancement.
This is a general marketing and operations position that supports Operations and Business Development across many job functions. The position requires involvement in all tasks that help communicate Drop’s mission and value proposition to internal and external stakeholders. Example of activities may include attending conferences, supporting social media and email newsletter campaigns, driving marketing and outreach efforts for government demos, fleet and consumer sales, and rider outreach in markets, as well as assisting with market launches and other operational needs. The position will report directly to organizational leaders, primarily the VP of Operations but also including supporting efforts of other senior Operations and Business Development team members. Success in this role will require:
- Ability to cooperate with and anticipate the needs of busy, senior level team members
- Utilize and willingness to learn a wide variety of skills and applications to administer marketing campaigns and support outreach efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to message to a variety of different audiences
- Ability to stay organized, effectively manage time, and communicate with team members in a remote work environment
- Creating and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for improved efficiency in operations
- Building relationships with community groups, local organizations and riders in various markets
- Measuring performance against KPIs to achieve targets and goal
What you bring
- 1+ years combined experience in operations
- B.A/B.S or equivalent
- Experience working in startups or fast paced environments
- Basic knowledge of the shared micromobilty operations and bike share landscape
- Strong planning, communication and organizational skills
- Data analysis skills (some experience with Excel, Google Sheets, etc). Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Passion for bikes and the outdoors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling sustainable, local, micro-mobility for cities