It Will Involve
You will own and develop the Camp Six geometry engine, which is used to design and manufacture custom truss structures for the solar and construction industry.
- Managing and improving upon the core components of the engine. It is currently built on top of Onshape web-based cad environment and will be extended to more solutions.
- Developing new custom features to assist our designers and architect.
- Create new algorithms to solve tough geometry problems.
- Work closely with our robotics engineering to send geometry to our metal lattice printer and see your dreams come to life in the physical world.
- Maintain data pipelines for getting data to/from external software packages and users.
- Confidence owning a complex, medium-sized software project, used actively by several other people, and eventually by many more.
- Comfort with geometry, math and visual thinking.
- Understanding of basic computer algorithms, profiling, and performance.
- Helpful Knowledge
- Environment: Onshape/Featurescript.
- Knowledge of CAD and geometry algorithms in general.
Your application has been successfully submitted.