Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone. At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer today, through data and analytics. We’ve analyzed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and kept 100+ million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionizing road safety, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission.
Zendrive customers are insurers, automotive OEMs, consumer apps, and new economy businesses that seek to use data, analytics, and feedback to make roads safer and assess mobile risk. Zendrive's Customer Engagement team partners with the Sales/Business Development team to support customer acquisition and owns onboarding, renewals, and expansion. A Customer Success Manager will play an essential role in leading our customers and partners to realize value effectively and become vocal advocates. This role reports to the VP, Customer Engagement, and will work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams.
This is a remote (work from home) position reporting to our VP, Customer Engagement.
- Onboard new customers and partners, drive execution of product vision, capture key learning, resolve issues, and help customers reach their goals with Zendrive
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders
- Develop and maintain key technical solution knowledge, and guide the customer through relevant use cases, features and functionalities for their business requirements
- Define success plans to drive customer outcomes
- Develop & execute customer risk mitigation plans as it relates to customer outcomes, renewals, or overall satisfaction
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Maintain customer satisfaction, and retention for assigned customers
- Monitor customer activity and data, and use best practices to increase usage and adoption
- Partner with Sales/Business Development, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to capture prospect and customer feedback to drive product and platform roadmap development
- Support the definition, tracking, and achievement of key metrics
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews & Customer Surveys to engage, grow and learn from our customers
- 5-10+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or Consulting
- Experience with Auto Insurance performance marketing and customer acquisition efforts
- Prior experience at a small B2B SaaS company preferred
- Proven track record for making strategic customers successful and a deep understanding of account management processes for customers of all sizes; enterprise, midmarket, and SMB
- Experience working with both business and technical teams
- Superior critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- A passion for operational excellence and maniacal focus on customer success
- Up to 20% travel may be required
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply by clicking on the Apply For This Job link at the bottom of this page.
Zendrive is very proud to offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible Time Off
- Family Leave
- Learning & development opportunities
- Monthly allowance for wellness, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile
- A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to make driving safer and transform the auto insurance industry (while building the next unicorn)
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.